Thursday 20 December 2012

Nessletter No.159 now published


Rip Hepple, veteran Loch Ness Monster expert, has published the latest issue of his long running Loch Ness newsletter, "Nessletter" (dated November 2012). As usual, it is a good read, but if you want to find out for yourself, his address at:

Subscription rates are: £3 (UK) or $10 (USA) for 12 issues (published intermittently, not monthly)
R.R.Hepple
7 Huntshieldford
St John's Chapel
Weardale
Co Durham
DL13 1RQ
United Kingdom
 
I would point out that an archive of Rip's older newsletters can be found here. This is half complete, but I have now scanned the remaining newsletters and uploaded them to Google Drive. All that remains is to add these as links to the aforementioned archive link.

Rip's newsletter will enter its 39th year next month and has been a valuable source of information and analysis throughout those years. Here's to another year!



1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Finally some time off from work and school both -- I always keep track of your wonderful blog, but don't have as much time to post.
    Curious about these newsletters. My quick look through a few of them is tantalizing. Do you have them set up so that they can't be printed, or am I just somehow not accessing them correctly?
    Hope all is well. The first thing I do to relax on holiday is to kick up my feet with a few of my Loch Ness books on the table beside -- connects me to that kid within who need to read about wonderful and beautiful mysteries.

    ReplyDelete